Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I am sorry



I am sorry to my fans for not posting lately. I will be better i promise.

I am settled in London and having a ball. I have moved into the nicest house, a 200 year old Georgian building that is full of charm and character. I am sharing with 2 amazing boys... who are such a blessing.

Gareth who work in music publishing and is the epitome of cool- a skinny pant wearing drummer and Andy a funny, charming Liverpudlian who can fix anything (including washing machines when KP breaks them).

The flat is in W1, the best post code the city has to offer and is right near Regents Park, Great Portland Street and Oxford Circus and close enough to everything to make walking practical even when it is zero degrees.

I have wireless Internet at my flat and I am lucky enough to listen to abc stremmed online, I love hearing the traffic reports as I prepare for slumber- weird that everything is in reverse.

I went to Oxford last weekend and it felt like going home. It was great to be in the countryside and surrounded by the familiar in such an unfamiliar time.

I am managing to fill most nights with some form of activity, from visiting friends to drinks with my colleagues i feel like I am getting settled.

I am off to an Australia day party on Friday night which should be wild, I hear that people tend to celebrate national days here more than they do at home.

I will give you all the BIG update soon...

In the meantime,

I will be thinking of you in your sleep.

No comments: