Thursday, March 26, 2009

The last few days

Since Dave's birthday which was spent at a game park in Uganda dodging Lions, Hyenas and Hippos we have become inseparable.

After a few perfect days in Junga (Uganda) where we spent our time swimming in a secluded part of the Nile river, whitewater rafting and sleeping under shaded trees doing the cross word... it is fair to say i like him... a lot.

he is not perfect (but then again neither am I)- but he is perfect for me. Last night he said the sweetest thing- that I write here purely to preserve the sentiment

'You know everyone hates the long bus rides but me i hope that sometimes they were longer so i can spend more time with just you'.

These are not the exact words he said but close enough for you to get the idea.

I really like myself when i am around him, he is the kind of individual that brings out the best qualities in those he surrounds, most of the time i am beaming from ear to ear.... I worry a little too- he has unfinished business back in Liverpool and leaves the trip in 3 weeks.

In other news the Bus has turned into a Love fest and Dave and I have nick named it the Love Bus- there are a few other romances in the air which makes things all the more interesting.

No comments: